Cruisin’ is hiring!
Marketing & Content Coordinator
We are on the lookout for a talented and experienced Marketing & Content Coordinator. This is a diverse role that includes creating and implementing the annual marketing plan along with the digital marketing manager, owning and managing all content creation and publishing in line with the annual marketing plan and building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to achieve business objectives.
Your key responsibility are as follows:
- Develop and oversee annual marketing and content plans
- Assist in the design and implementation of marketing strategies and campaigns
- Create and produce high-quality presentations, reports, promotional material and web-based content including blog articles, social media posts, web content, newsletters, emails and presentations
- Contribute to the visual content production/editing process, including organising a photo/video shoot, and liaising with external vendors
- Work with the digital marketing manager to ensure the company website contains current information and engaging content
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with external vendors, contractors, suppliers, and freelancers to assist overall marketing objectives through regular communication and support
- Be a brand advocate and drive positive brand positioning through all external communication
- Act as the ‘go to’ person for marketing and content information, marketing administration requests and reports
- Coordinate items for exhibitions and trade shows
- Attend and take minutes at quarterly sales and marketing meetings
- Various tasks as assigned
You must demonstrate a high level of expertise and successful experience in:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in communications & marketing coupled with experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any combination of education, training and experience.
- Proven expertise in content production and curation across most digital mediums including social media, website, blogs and search.
- Knowledge of SEO and content marketing, and social media platforms for relevant content development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and with the ability to manage stakeholder expectations to achieve successful outcomes.
- Impeccable attention to detail to ensure accuracy and consistency in content production.
- Understanding of target audiences the ability to deliver relevant and engaging messaging to key audiences.
- Proven success using your initiative to develop, drive and share content ideas.
- Intermediate to advanced user of MS Office suite especially MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook
- Self-starter with positive attitude and developed inter-personal skills
- Ability to problem solve, think creatively and outside the square
- High standard of English language coupled with customer service skills
- A multi tasker with the ability to switch focus quickly and deliver to deadlines
* Salary negotiable on experience
*This position is based in HOBART, TAS.
This position is a varied role and will suit a candidate that is adaptable, a fast-learner and willing to accept new challenges. It will be the responsibility of the Marketing & Content Coordinator to ensure that company information is correctly displayed and that the website and social media content is engaging to the consumer audience.
If you would like to join our team and bring your create flare to this exciting Tourism Industry, please submit your resume and a cover letter addressing the above requirements to email@example.com. Only candidates who have addressed the requirements and proven writing ability will be considered for this position.