To get the best of your motorhome holiday be sure of what is and isn’t included in a standard hire.
Standard Hire Inclusions
- Unlimited Kilometres
- Vehicle Insurance (bond | liability applies)
- Kitchen Equipment – pots, pans, cutlery & crockery, glasses & mugs, cutting board, toaster, kettle, utensils, food containers, can opener, corkscrew, microwave
- General Equipment – bucket, broom, clothes pegs, dustpan & brush, freshwate & greywater hose, power lead, toilet chemicals, clothes hangers, smoke alarm, fire extinguisher
- Bedding & Linen – sheets, pillows, doona, towels, dishcloth, tea towel
- 24 Hour Roadside Assistance
- Maps & Campground Guides
- 10% GST
- Extra Driver Fee
What’s not included in your Standard Hire
- Overnight camping costs
- National Park entry fees
- Tourist Attractions
- Fuel – petrol or diesel
- Tolls (located in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne)
- Food & Groceries
- Liability Reduction*
- LPG Refill*
- Outdoor Chairs & Table*
- Baby and|or Booster Seats*
*Upgrade to the Hassle Free Pack to receive these inclusions or hire as an optional extra.
What is the Hassle Free Pack?
Find out more about the Hassle Free Pack in our FAQs section.
Tell me more about Insurance
Learn more about insurance, liability and bond (security deposit) with the option of liability reduction.