Liability Reduction Options
Our Liability Reduction Options can help make your journey that little bit more enjoyable, and ensuring that you will have complete peace of mind when you hire a Cruisin Motorhome or Campervan.
Pick up between 01 September 2017 and 31 March 2019
|Options||Accident Liability||Security Bond||Daily Rate|
|Maximum Cover Package||Nil||Nil||$55|
|Includes: Liability Reduction Option, Windscreen and Tyre Cover, GPS, pre-purchase LPG, outdoor table & chairs (chairs per person), toddler and child seats (if required)|
|Liability Reduction Option||Nil||Nil||$45|
|Standard Liability||$5,000||$5,000 (debited)||Included|
Cruisin’ Motorhomes rental charge includes a Standard Liability Reduction of $5,000. A security bond of $5,000 will be collected at the time of entering into the Rental Agreement. Payment of this security Bond is only accepted by credit card. The $5,000 will be debited from the credit card account. An administration fee for $100 applies when paying with Visa or MasterCard.
Liability Reduction Option
A Zero Liability applies and You will NOT have to pay a Security Bond of $5,000. This option can be purchased by Paying Cruisin Motorhomes $45 per day. The maximum amount payable for this option is $2,250 (50 days rental).
Maximum Cover Package
This is an all-inclusive package. A Zero Liability applies and You will NOT have to pay a Security Bond of $5,000. Includes optional extras such as Windscreen and Tyre Cover, GPS, Pre – Purchase LPG, Outdoor Table & Chairs (chair per person), and Toddler and Child seats(if required). This option can be purchased by paying Cruisin Motorhomes $55 per day. The maximum amount payable for this option is $2,750 (50 days rental)
security deposit is fully refundable when the vehicle is returned to the correct location on time, with a full fuel tank, toilet and gray water tanks emptied and all other terms of the Rental Agreement have been complied with. If there is damage to the vehicle on its return, the security bond will be used to cover the cost of such damage up to the amount of the relevant liability. However, if the terms of the Rental Agreement are breached and the security bond is insufficient to cover the damage, then any extra cost will be charged. Refunds by credit card including bond refunds can take up to 14 working days and the time can vary depending on the Financial Institutions involved. Refund of the security bond is not a waiver of the Customer’s liability under the Rental Agreement, Cruisin retains the right to recover monies for Damage notwithstanding the return or refund of the security bond.
Personal Injury caused when involved in a motor vehicle accident is covered in most cases through Registration Third Party insurance. However, we strongly recommend that all people traveling in Australia take out Personal Travel insurance. Cruisin Motorhomes does not accept any liability for personal injuries sustained during the rental.
The Vehicle is insured for damage to it or damage to the property of a third party. However, the renter is responsible up to the amount of the applicable Liability for the cost of such damage to third property, or to the rented Vehicle. The renter is also responsible for the cost of demurrage for the period the Vehicle is unavailable due to repair. The Liability applies in respect of each claim, not per rental. The Liability is applicable regardless of who is at fault and must be paid at the time the accident is reported to Cruisin Motorhomes, not at the completion of the rental period. Cruisin Motorhomes reserves the right to charge the renter for any vehicle damage including Third Party property damage not reported on return of the vehicle.
Cruisin’ accepts Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and MasterCard Debit.
- Visa will incur an additional 1.29% non-refundable administration fee.
- MasterCard will incur an additional 1.34% non-refundable administration fee.
- Visa Debit will incur an additional 0.87% non-refundable administration fee.
- MasterCard Debit will incur an additional 0.56% non-refundable administration fee.
*Subject to Change.
At all times the renter is responsible for:
- Damage caused when the terms of the Rental Agreement have been breached
- Damage caused by wilful misconduct or negligence
- Damage caused to the Vehicle in any way by part or total water submersion or salt water
- Damage caused due to a single Vehicle roll over except where the Maximum Cover Package has been purchased
- Damage to the overhead or damage to the underbody of the Vehicle however caused except where the Maximum Cover Package has been purchased
- Damage caused to the Vehicle when using the Vehicle in contravention of any legislation or regulation controlling traffic
- Damage or loss caused to any personal belongings
- Damage caused due to use of incorrect or contaminated fuel
- Damage to awnings
- Damage to the Windscreen or Tyres except where the Maximum Cover Package or Windscreen and Tyre cover has been purchased.