WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR CAMPERVAN HIRE
To get the best of your motorhome holiday be sure of what is and isn’t included in a standard hire.
Standard Hire Inclusions
- Unlimited Kilometres
- Vehicle Insurance (bond | liability applies)
- Kitchen Equipment – pots, pans, cutlery & crockery, glasses & mugs, cutting board, toaster, kettle, utensils, food containers, can opener, corkscrew, microwave
- General Equipment – bucket, broom, clothes pegs, dustpan & brush, freshwater & greywater hose, power lead, toilet chemicals (starter pack), clothes hangers, smoke alarm, fire extinguisher
- Bedding & Linen – sheets, pillows, doona, towels, dishcloth, tea towel
- 24 Hour Roadside Assistance
- Maps & Campground Guides
- 10% GST
- Extra Driver Fee (Up to 3 drivers included* – *does not apply to relocation specials)
What’s not included in your Standard Hire
- Overnight camping costs
- National Park entry fees
- Tourist Attractions
- Fuel – petrol or diesel
- Tolls (located in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne)
- Food & Groceries
- Liability Reduction*
- LPG Refill*
- Outdoor Chairs & Table*
- Baby and|or Booster Seats*
- *Upgrade to the Maximum Cover Package to receive these inclusions or hire as an optional extra.
What is the Maximum Cover Package?
Tell me more about Insurance
Learn more about insurance, liability and bond (security deposit) with the option of liability reduction.