Planning Your Motorhome Hire In Melbourne
Why Hire A Campervan In Melbourne?
Whether you’re searching for outdoor adventures, nature, wildlife, sport, arts, or shopping, Melbourne has it all! Known as the top destination for all things trendy, find yourself immersed in dream shopping destinations and Federation Square’s art galleries or embrace the footy at the MCG. Go out and mingle with the locals at the Queen Victoria Market, where you’ll find tasty food and unique items from all over the world.
Perhaps the most iconic road trip in all of Australia is Victoria’s Great Ocean Road, with stunning coastal views, beloved local towns, and iconic natural monuments such as the 12 Apostles. Journey out and explore Melbourne from coast to hinterland, embracing gorgeous destinations along the Mornington Peninsula, Gippsland, Grampians, and Yarra Valley. You absolutely won’t want to miss the Dandenong Ranges either, with its towering forests, brilliant greenery, and gorgeous nature experiences.
Victoria really is a state with a diverse display of exciting locations waiting to be explored! From whale watching at Phillip Island, to sipping wine in King Valley, to chasing waterfalls in the Murrindindi Region, go ahead and book a motorhome hire in Melbourne to enjoy a variety of experiences!
How To Book Your Motorhome Hire In Melbourne
Visit the Cruisin’ Motorhomes rental booking form to organise your motorhome hire in Melbourne. From there you can also select where you would like to pick up and where you want to drop off your vehicle. Typically, our prices vary from season to season and also depend on the type of campervan or motorhome you’re interested in booking for your Melbourne trip.
There is no special license required to drive our vehicles. A valid driver’s license in English is simply all you’ll need to drive your motorhome rental in Melbourne. Drivers must be between 21 and 79 years of age with a full license to drive our motorhomes.
Book online or call our friendly Cruisin’ team on 1300 664 485 for a quote on your motorhome rental in Melbourne today!
When to book a motorhome in Melbourne?
The best times to travel in Melbourne are during summer, spring and autumn. The most popular months to travel are from October to April.
For lower rental rates, the off-season from May to July is the best time to rent a campervan or motorhome in Melbourne. Motorhome rental prices are also low during the shoulder months like February, March, August, September, and October.
Preparing For Your Motorhome Holiday In Melbourne
Things To Pack
Packing everything you need for your Melbourne road trip requires plenty of planning and preparation. Check out our guide to planning your campervan holiday to ensure you’ve got everything you need.
Driving In Australia
It’s important to familiarise yourself with the road rules and to be aware of all the things you need to do to make your Melbourne road trip comfortable and safe. Check out our guide on road safety in Australia for more driving tips and tricks.
What Is Included With Your Motorhome Hire In Melbourne?
- Unlimited Kilometres: Unlike other companies, we do not have any restrictions on how many kilometres you can drive in a day.
- Damage Liability: Our damage liability options include Standard Liability which requires a $5,000 bond payable at pick up, or to avoid a bond, we recommend you opt for the Maximum Cover Package.
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance: You can call our friendly roadside assistance team anytime during your holiday in Melbourne.
- Modern And Reliable Vehicles: All our vehicles are modern, high quality, and built on reliable Fiat and Toyota chassis.
- Fully Equipped Motorhomes: Our motorhomes provide a fully equipped kitchen, including cutlery, crockery, fridge, microwave, gas stove, smoke alarm and a fire extinguisher. Fresh bedding and linen, such as sheets, pillows, towels, and more.
- Book With A $300 Deposit: Simply pay a nominal deposit to $300 to book your motorhome rental in Melbourne pay the rest when you begin your holiday.
- Book Direct And Save: Book online on our website or call our friendly team to get the best deal on your Melbourne motorhome hire.
- One-Way Rentals: One-way rentals to or from Melbourne are available between all of our locations.
Quick Facts About Driving Your Motorhome Rental In Melbourne
- Driving Rules: In Australia all vehicles must drive on the left side of the road. You must not use your phone whilst driving either.
- Speed Limits: Keep an eye out for signs. In general, the speed limits are 100km/h on highways, 50km/h on residential streets and 40km/h in shopping precincts.
- Hook Turns: An unusual right turn from a left lane. Legal and common within Melbourne.
- Trams: Take caution and research Melbourne’s tramline road rules.
- Parking: Be aware of your space, check for signs, and avoid expensive parking by pre-booking or finding special offers online.
What Are The Best Motorhomes To Hire In Melbourne?
Cruisin’ 2 Berth Sandpiper Motorhome
The Cruisin’ 2 Berth Sandpiper has a modern, clean and functional design, making it everything a couple will need for a motorhome holiday in Melbourne.
Cruisin’ 6 Berth Deluxe Motorhome
The Cruisin’ 6 Berth Deluxe is perfect for families and large groups seeking a lavish and indulgent holiday with a vehicle that is modern, spacious, and functional.
Cruisin’ 2 Berth Hi Top Campervan
The Cruisin’ 2 Berth Hi Top is a practical and reliable campervan which is perfect for couples and small families who enjoy the basics.
Find Great Deals For Motorhome Hire In Melbourne
Book a vehicle 125 days or more in advance and receive 5% off the rental price. The Early Bird Discount is one of the most popular campervan hire deals in Melbourne.
Hire a vehicle for more than 21 days and get a 10% discount on your daily rental rate. The long hire discount is one of the most used discounts by Cruisin’ customers in Melbourne.
15% Early Bird and Long Hire Discount
Book a vehicle 125 days or more in advance and for more than 21 days and get a 15% discount on your daily rental rate.
Cruisin’ Motorhomes price match promise is guaranteed. If you find the same Cruisin’ Motorhome vehicle for a lower price and the same travel dates elsewhere before you book with us, we will match the price and beat it by 5%.