Planning Your Motorhome Hire In Brisbane
Why Hire A Campervan In Brisbane?
Brisbane is a bustling tourist destination with some of the most exciting and family-friendly attractions in Australia. From Brisbane’s lifestyle and cultural destination of South Bank to the entertainment district of Fortitude Valley, there are so many places to see in the city!
Brisbane is conveniently close to Surfer’s Paradise on the aptly named Gold Coast. This seaside resort is a hotspot for tourists and bustling with activities and attractions for everyone to enjoy. Of course, the trip wouldn’t be complete without visiting one of Brisbane’s many theme parks. Between the widely beloved Australia Zoo, Village Roadshow Theme Parks, and equally iconic Dreamworld, you won’t struggle trying to find things to do in Brisbane.
Explore the Sunshine Coast, with Noosa Heads, Nambour, and Gympie. Country music lovers especially will want to see the Gympie Music Muster! Then head along the coast for Moreton Bay and the Fraser Coast or journey inland for Lockyer Valley, Somerset and the Scenic Rim.
The aptly named Sunshine State is absolutely the place to be for family fun and adventures. So, hire a motorhome from Brisbane and give your friends, partner, or family a well-deserved and exciting holiday in Queensland!
How To Book Your Motorhome Hire In Brisbane
Visit the Cruisin’ Motorhomes rental booking form to organise your motorhome hire in Brisbane. From there you can also select where you would like to pick up and where you want to drop off your vehicle. Typically, our prices vary from season to season and also depend on the type of campervan or motorhome you’re interested in booking.
There is no special license required to drive our vehicles in Brisbane. A valid driver’s license in English is simply all you’ll need to drive your motorhome rental in Brisbane. Drivers must be between 21 and 79 years of age with a full license to drive our motorhomes.
Book online or call our friendly Cruisin’ team on 1300 664 485 for a quote on your motorhome rental in Brisbane today!
When To Book A Motorhome In Brisbane?
The best time to travel in Brisbane is during spring when the weather is warm. The most popular months are from November to April, and you’ll also enjoy sunny days during December and January. From February to March is also a good time to visit, with good weather and less people.
For lower rental prices, the shoulder seasons from August to October are the best time to get a great deal on a campervan or motorhome in Brisbane.
Preparing For Your Motorhome Holiday In Brisbane
Things To Pack
Packing everything you need for your Brisbane road trip requires plenty of planning and preparation. Check out our guide to planning your campervan holiday to ensure you’ve got everything you need.
Driving In Australia
It’s important to familiarise yourself with the road rules and to be aware of all the things you need to do to make your Brisbane road trip comfortable and safe. See our guide on road safety in Australia for more driving tips and tricks. For some road trip inspiration, we’ve created a 14-day itinerary of iconic destinations in Queensland just for you.
What Is Included With Your Motorhome Hire In Brisbane?
- Unlimited Kilometres: Unlike other companies, we do not have any restrictions on how many kilometres you can drive in a day.
- Damage Liability: Our damage liability options include Standard Liability which requires a $5,000 bond payable at pick up, or to avoid a bond, we recommend you opt for the Maximum Cover Package.
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance: You can call our friendly roadside assistance team anytime during your Brisbane holiday.
- Modern And Reliable Vehicles: All our vehicles are modern, high quality, and built on reliable Fiat and Toyota chassis.
- Fully Equipped Motorhomes: Our motorhomes provide a fully equipped kitchen, including cutlery, crockery, fridge, microwave, gas stove, smoke alarm and a fire extinguisher. Fresh bedding and linen, such as sheets, pillows, towels, and more.
- Book With A $300 Deposit: Simply pay a nominal deposit to $300 to book your motorhome rental in Brisbane pay the rest when you begin your holiday.
- Book Direct And Save: Book online on our website or call our friendly team to get the best deal on your Brisbane motorhome hire.
- One-Way Rentals: One-way rentals to or from Brisbane are available between all of our locations.
Quick Facts About Driving Your Motorhome Rental In Brisbane
- Driving Rules: In Australia all vehicles must drive on the left side of the road. You must not use your phone whilst driving either.
- Speed Limits: Keep an eye out for signs. In general, the speed limits are 100km/h on highways, 50km/h on residential streets and 40km/h in shopping precincts.
- Take Breaks: With a lot of highway and outback roads, distance between locations can be substantial.
- Parking: Unfortunately there is limited parking in the CBD for large vehicles. Park outside the city and either walk or make use of public transport. You could also find a holiday park to stay at.
What Are The Best Motorhomes To Hire In Brisbane?
Cruisin’ 2 Berth Sandpiper Motorhome
The Cruisin’ 2 Berth Sandpiper has a modern, clean and functional design, making it everything a couple will need for a motorhome holiday in Brisbane.
Cruisin’ 6 Berth Deluxe Motorhome
The Cruisin’ 6 Berth Deluxe is perfect for families and large groups seeking a lavish and indulgent holiday with a vehicle that is modern, spacious, and functional.
Cruisin’ 2 Berth Hi Top Campervan
The Cruisin’ 2 Berth Hi Top is a practical and reliable campervan which is perfect for couples and small families who enjoy the basics.
Find Great Deals For Motorhome Hire In Brisbane
Book a vehicle 125 days or more in advance and receive 5% off the rental price. The Early Bird Discount is one of the most popular campervan hire deals in Brisbane.
Hire a vehicle for more than 21 days and get a 10% discount on your daily rental rate. The long hire discount is one of the most used discounts by Cruisin’ customers in Brisbane.
15% Early Bird and Long Hire Discount
Book a vehicle 125 days or more in advance and for more than 21 days and get a 15% discount on your daily rental rate.
Cruisin’ Motorhomes price match promise is guaranteed. If you find the same Cruisin’ Motorhome vehicle for a lower price and the same travel dates elsewhere before you book with us, we will match the price and beat it by 5%.