8 Ways To Enjoy Christmas In Your Campervan
The festive time of the year has rolled around again and we know many of you will be enjoying a summer self-drive adventure in Australia with us. There’s no better way to enjoy Christmas than by making the most of the Great Outdoors and bonding with your family and friends. Here’s how you can make the most of Christmas Day when you’re staying in a campervan:
1. Pick your Christmas Lunch destination
2. Bring some Christmas cheer to the camper
Just because you’re on holiday doesn’t mean you have to go without the glitz and glamour of Christmas. Pick up some Christmas decorations and give the motorhome a makeover for the festive season. String up some tinsel, or hang a star or two.
3. Watch your favourite Christmas classics
4. Taste the local Christmas treats
5. Load the CD player with Christmas tunes
6. Absorb the Aussie Christmas spirit at a caravan park
There is an exciting vibe at Australia’s caravan parks at this time of year. Make your way to the communal area and chat with fellow travellers to really absorb the shared Christmas spirit.
7. Put the presents under a real tree
If you’ve got young kids, this will be a huge novelty for them! Wrap up their presents and put them under a real tree. Watch their faces when they wake up to Christmas in the Great Outdoors!
8. Simply enjoy time with your family